Manning Elementary is a welcoming K-6 school of about 150 students in northern Alberta. MES is at the north end of the Peace River School Division.
Our school is supporting new changes in technology. All of our classrooms have smartboards and a fully operational computer lab. MES also has a complete set of COWs (Computers On Wheels). These wireless laptops allow students to access technology even when the computer lab is booked! Staff and students enjoy life long learning through technology!
Manning is about six hours north of Edmonton and three hours north of Grande Prairie. Check out the Town of Manning website for more information on the town.
Learning Together, Succeeding Together Through Academics, Athletics and the Arts.
Manning Elementary School is a positive learning community where students will achieve to the best of their ability academically, emotionally, physically and socially.
- we value respect for yourself, others and property
- we value the importance of being life long learners (staff and students)
- we value active living and healthy life choices
- we appreciate the uniqueness and differences of learners which will guide our instruction and evaluation
- we strive for continuous improvement as a Professional Learning Community.
- we believe hope is the seed of success, celebrate success
Welcome back to another year of learning together, succeeding together at Manning Elementary School. A time of new beginnings – new school supplies, new classrooms, new teachers, and reconnecting with others, rekindling relationships, and remembering routines.
We welcome you to stop by and share in the adventure that awaits through every classroom door.
Have a wonderful year!!
Kim Matheson Lyseng